The GSCC network attaches great importance to respecting the right to privacy of the visitors of its website.
You can contact us at:
- GSCC Operations Team
- c/o Meliore Foundation (FUP)
- Rue aux Laines 70
- 1000 Brussels
When you make use of our website, we use Google analytics to collect standard internet log information and details of visitor behaviour patterns. We do this to find out things such as the number of visitors to the various parts of the site. This information is only processed in a way that does not identify anyone. Therefore no personal data are collected. We do not make, and do not allow Google analytics to make, any attempt to find out the identities of those visiting our website.
When you contact us, your personal data (email address) will be processed by the Operations Team of the GSCC network in order to provide you with the requested support. This data processing is based on your consent (article 6.1.a of the GDPR). We do not retain those contact details for longer than necessary to answer your request.
We do have recourse to a service provider as mentioned above. This service provider otherwise referred to as data processor is a third party who provides elements of support to the GSCC network. We do not transfer any of your personal data to this service provider. On top, we do not transfer any of your data collected as mentioned above to any third party for commercial purposes.
Your personal data are handled in full confidentiality. We make all necessary effort to take technical and organisational measures that might be required so as to ensure security of your personal data.
Under the General Data Protection Regulation (Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (GDPR), you have rights as an individual which you can exercise in relation to the information we hold about you:
- right to request access to your data and rectification of your personal data.
- right to request erasure of your data (right to be forgotten) in the cases described in article 17 of the GDPR;
- right to obtain from us restriction of processing where there is contestation about the data processing for a period enabling to solve the issue;
- right to data portability;
- where the processing of your personal data is based on your consent, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. Withdrawing your consent means that we will not make use of your data any longer. However, use made of your data in the past remains valid.
Your right to object
You have the right to object, on grounds relating to your particular situation, at any time to processing of your personal data which is based on our legitimate interests (Article 6(1), (f) of the GDPR). To exercise those rights, please send us an email via the contact form together with a proof of your identity . Please note that you always have the right to lodge a complaint with the Data Protection Authority of the European country of your choice.
This Privacy Notice was last updated on 30/06/2023.